Today, I’m SUPER hyped.
Because I got nominated for three tags!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!
Okay, now, LETZ GO!
Oh boy, this is gonna be a LOOOONG post.
First up, the Art Lover Award!!!
Thank you SO, SO, SO much to Maggie, from Maggie’s Doodles for nominating me!!!
Laws of the Tag:
- Link to the tag’s creator (Rosy’s Writings)
- Thank and link to the person who tagged you
- Answer provided questions
- Tag your artist-y friends!!!
- You may break these laws if you so desire.
Ok! So, let’s start answering!
1. What medium do you use in your art? (i.e. acrylic, watercolor, colored pencils, etc.)
I mostly do digital drawing, so my tablet, maybe? 😂 I also like doing random sketches and doodles in notebooks with pens and pencils.
2. What’s your favorite piece of artwork you’ve ever done? (Include a photo)
Oooh, my favourites are probably these:
I’m really proud of them, because they look pretty good! 😍😄
3. What’s your least favorite artwork you’ve done, and what did you learn from it?
*sigh* Oh no, this isn’t going to be fun. Well, I guess I need to have it over and done with. Here’s my least favourite drawing:
This was my first (somewhat) realistic, full body drawing of a person. I was really proud of it when I drew it, but now I think it looks bad and pretty confusing. 😂 But, I do have to say, I’m quite proud to see that the hands were decent, and I managed drawing the hand pose quite well!
4. What was the last piece of art you did?
My last piece of art was this:
It was for a FlipaClip animation that I was trying to do, and I’m pretty proud! If you’d like to watch the animation, (beware, it’s really short) then click here! It’s not too good, but I don’t think it too bad, either! 😀
5. Who are your favorite artists?
Oooh, I don’t really have that many favourite artists, to be honest, I’m more of a writer person. 😄 But, I do have a few! My favourite artists are: Vincent Van Gough, Claude Monet, Georgia O’ Keeffe and Auguste Renoir. Georgia O’ Keeffe’s style is so pretty, and flowy, and I really like it. 😊😌
6. What is your favorite thing to draw/paint?
Well, right now, I really like drawing people! I’m trying to find a simpler way to draw them, though, because I’m not too good at really complicated drawings, with tricky poses, and more.
7. Do you have any art tips to share?
Well, I think you should try, try, and try again, because that’s how you learn! I also recommend watching others draw – it helps me a lot!
8. When did you get into art?
I think I was always kinda into art, but I only drew sometimes, and I mainly doodled (and wasted a lot of notebook paper). I only ACTUALLY got into art when I started watching Love2DrawManga, a YouTube channel where a really nice person called Rebekah draws manga! It’s really satisfying to watch, and it helps me a lot!
9. What inspires you?
I get inspired by A LOT of things. Mainly, an idea just pops into my head, and I want to try and recreate it! I sometimes watch something and get motivated, or, I see a picture of something and I want to try and draw it! 😄
10. What are your favorite colors?
Oooh, yay! My favourite colours are muted colours, and pastel colours! I don’t really mind what colour, as long as it’s muted or pastel. 😁
Now time for the nominations! Letz go!
And YOU! (If you want to. 🙂 )
Okay! That’s the first tag done! Now time for the second tag!
Thank you SO, SO, SO much to Flora, from Flora’s Week Show Blog, for nominating me for the Outstanding Original Blogger Award! I’m so, so happy!!!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post Colton Beckwith RPC
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
Okay, now time to answer the questions!!!
1. How do you like to destress and relax?
I destress and relax by rereading Harry Potter, or blogging! I also really like taking bubble baths! 😄🛁🧼
2. Top five audio/books you can’t get over?
Well, I don’t really like listening to audio books, I much rather reading in my own time, and by hearing my… brain’s voice? 😆 No, I mean that voice that you hear in your head. *googles it* Wow, it’s called “inner monologue” and some people don’t even have/experience it! If they don’t, then they just READ the words in their head! They just don’t hear a voice! And, deaf people’s inner monologue would be them feeling themselves signing sign language! Wow.
Sorry about that, I do like to burst frequent spurts of energy and google knowledge at you. 😅
Sorry, I’ve just realised that I haven’t even answered the question. 🤦
Obviously, No.1 HAS to be Harry Potter (as a whole), because, I just CANNOT LEAVE IT.
I also can’t get over, well, Harry Potter again.
What a surprise. 🙄 *to director* Okay, can-can we redo this?
Okaaaay, so, 1 is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The number of amazing characters that die is… I CAN’T LET GO, OKAY?
3. What do you love to do when your not blogging?
Like I said before, I really like to reread Harry Potter, and I also just like reading (and a lot of rereading) in general. I reread books I have because, well, I like them, and they’re not getting boring! 😅
4. What motivates you to work hard?
All your beautiful comments make me motivated to write on this blog, and I have quite high educational ambitions, such as getting into Cambridge University, and getting a good job. Yeah. I have very big goals. I think I get motivated by my parents, mostly, and myself. (Somehow).
5. What are some blog pros and cons?
Some blog pros are that the community is so, so, so nice, blogging is SO much fun, and that I literally meet someone new every day.
Some blog cons is that I’m spending quite a lot of time on the computer, so I’m thinking about taking a break or posting once a week.
6. If somebody could tell you the future of your life would you like to know?
I wouldn’t want to know any exam results, because if they told me I’d pass, then I might get cocky and change the future and fail, but if they told me I wouldn’t pass then I would just totally give up on studying and just cry. I’d like to know how long I’ll keep this blog, though, and if I ever change something major about it. It would also be cool if they told me what I’d look like when I’m older and how long I live. Then I could live life to the fullest.
7. Where do you see your blog in 6 months?
Oooh, I think I see it with maybe around 100 followers? I see myself one year older, and probably much more experienced! The blog will have definitely changed a bit, and I’ll be celebrating my 7 month blogiversary! Wow!
Okay! Time for my own questions!
- Who do you want to be when you’re older?
- Do you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist or a realist?
- You wake up and find out that you got 1000 followers. What is your reaction?
- Are you into any fandoms?
- What’s your favourite animal, and why?
- Do you stress a lot?
- Do you have any idols?
And YOU!!! (If you’d like to). And, of course, if you’ve been chosen and you don’t want to do this tag, then you don’t have to. 🙂
Okay! Now the last tag!!!
Now I’m doing the…
Thank you so, so much to Maggie, for nominating me!
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you (up above 🙂 ☝️)
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
1. What’s a book you thought you wouldn’t like, then you did?
Gosh, hard. I can’t really think of any. I’ll have a browse of my bookshelf:
Oooh, yes! Private Peaceful, by Micheal Morpurgo! A few years ago, we were reading a Micheal Morpurgo book, I think it was about… unicorns… and an ark and a storm? Oh, it’s called, ‘I Believe In Unicorns’! Okay, and, anyways, I didn’t like it, and I got Private Peaceful for Christmas (last Christmas, 2020), I think? (I have a terrible memory). Anyways, I didn’t think I’d like it, but I LOVED it. It was amazing. It’s a heartwarming and beautiful book. ❤ I recommend it.
2. Which author have you read the most books by?
J.K Rowling, and Jaqueline Wilson, for sure. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, and I had a phase where I LOVED Jaqueline Wilson books. They’re really good, but they just can’t really compete with Harry Potter.
3. What’s a genre you haven’t read many books in, but you want to eventually?
I don’t have many non fiction books. I have a few, and I really like them, but I’d like more. There’s one paricular series, 100 Things To Know About, that I really like. I have one about the Earth, and another about the body. They’re really fun to read, and you learn a lot!
I think that those are literally the only non fiction books I have. UnU
4. If you could design your own personal reading corner, what would it look like?
Yay!!! Even though, to me, it doesn’t really matter where I am. I guess that’s the benefit of having one sibling.
I think I would have a big, fluffy, grey beanbag in one corner, a honey-yellow wooden bookshelf next to it, filled with:
- Harry Potter
- Everything else on my bookshelf.
Sorry, you just know I can’t resist myself.
There would be a cozy yellow rug, with a black badger outline on it. (Hufflepuffs Unite! 😎). It wouldn’t be a very big room. the walls would be painted a light grey, and that would be my reading corner. 🙂
5. Do you judge books by their covers?
Mmm, sometimes. I’ll look at the cover and title, and if it interests me, then I’ll read the blurb, and I might have a bit of a flip through the book. If they pass my “test”, then I’ll ask my mum if
she I can buy it.
6. Do you like listening to music while you read?
Hmm, I’ve never actually tried! I’ve done work with music on, and it did help me quite a bit, but I’ve never read with music. (Thanks for the idea!). I’ll do it right now!
… Later …
Alright, after 52 minutes of listening to Harry Potter music (you can listen to it here), I’ve found out that I LOVE listening to music while reading!!! My brain drowns out most of the music, but I hear a tiny bit, and it’s so nice to listen to! (Apart from the ads 😦 )
7. What’s a book you read recently that made you smile?
I’ve been rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and there were many moments which made me smile! A lot of them had Gilderoy Lockheart in them, who is literally the most frustrating character ever. 😂
8. What are a few books you want to read next?
I’m not really sure. After rereading Harry Potter, I’ll probably read them AGAIN, but I might read a few other books inbetween. Let’s see, I’ve got a few books on BorrowBox (click the link to find out more) so I might read them. I’ll probably find myself browsing around next week, too. Ooh, I could read ‘I, Cosmo’ by Carlie Sorosiak! I’ve read a bit of it a while ago, and it seems pretty interesting!
9. Are there any books that were recommended to you by a friend that are now on your favorites list?
No, not really. Except, a while ago, maybe 2 or three years ago, I spotted my friend reading a book in a series called “A Murder Most Unladylike”, and later, she let me borrow it! I really liked it, but it was kind of scary, too. Anyways, I read the second book, started the third book i the series, and since then, I just stopped reading it. It just stopped interesting me.
10. Would you rather read a library book or read a book you own?
I would rather read my own. I don’t know why, I just do. Some pages in the library could be ripped out, or badly damaged. I’m not really sure why. I think I’d just rather my own. (Sorry for being repetitive).
Alright! That’s the questions done! Now time for the nominations and my own questions!
- Do you own any books that you’re slightly scared of?
- What’s your favourite book? Why?
- How many books do you think you own? (You don’t have to count. :D)
- Do you have a least favourite book?
- If your favourite book was made into a film, then would you watch it? (If it already has, then did you watch it, and did you like it?).
- If you could be made into a book character, what would you look like, and what would your personality be like?
- If you could write a book, what would it be about?
- Do you think that books make the world a better place?
- What, in your own words, is the definition of a book?
- How do you feel when you finish a book?
Ok guys! That’s all for today! Another BIG thank you to everyone who nominated me! Thank you to Maggie and Flora!!!