Welcome to or welcome back to my blog!
- Add the featured image
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post
- Mention the creator
- Share something unique about you
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees
- Nominate 10 – 15 people
- Have fun!
~ Something unique about me ~
I can speak Polish (-ish, my grammar’s okay, lol)
that’s the only thing i can think of haha
1. What’s something you memorized (for school or otherwise) a long time ago and still remember?
The times tables up to twelve? 😂
2. On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like potato chips?
11/10. No comment needed.
3. Have you ever scraped your knee?
Hundreds of times, probably 🤷♀️
4. What’s something you LOVED when you were younger but don’t care about now?
*10 minutes later*
*actually tries to think of something*
*can’t think of anything*
I’m sorry 🤦♀️
5. What is your opinion on vegetables?
Disgusting, but necessary. 🥲
6. If you could make it so that you could eat any one type of junk food without any negative effects on your health, which junk food would you pick?
Here are my points *ahem*:
- There are lots of flavours
*cough* that’s it.
7. What’s a book that you didn’t think you’d like, but after reading it turned out to be really good?
Can I choose a book series? The Percy Jackson series. I didn’t exactly think it was bad, but at first I didn’t like it, and only like, last year
i don’t keep track ahah I read it and realised it was… *tries to describe it* *fails*
8. Coffee or tea?
100% tea. It’s one of the best drinks everrrrrrrrrrrrrr 👐
9. Have you ever eaten marshmallows?
Yeah, and I don’t really know if I like them or not. 😂 In drinks, they’re great but alone they get too sweet 🙃
Questions for my nominees
- What’s your favourite song?
- If you could live anywhere (including different planets) where would you live?
- Are you an optimist or pessimist?
- Have you ever made a tag/award before, and do you want to do another one?
- What’s your favourite book genre?
- If you could play any instrument flawlessly, which one would you choose?
- Do you like jigsaw puzzles? (That’s random haha)
- What’s one of the worst books you’ve read?
- What kind of food could you eat every day without getting tired of it?
Thank you for reading! Have a nice day! 🙃<3
To do list: Get better at outros
(This is the bajillionth time I’ve mentioned my inability to write a good outro, haha)